Featuring our own Actually Made in Canada collection.
Perfect for city workouts from park to pavement. Close to the foot, stay in place fit. Soft cushion, perfect crew height. Light cushion and breathable.
Maggie’s Organics believes in Real Fair Trade, from Farm to Finish. Soft, comfortable, functional, with organically grown cotton and wool from small farms in the U.S., Argentina, Peru, Tanzania and India. Made by skilled workers who are treated with dignity and respect, earn fair wages, and work in co-ops that we helped them build as well as family-owned and operated shops.
Maggie's Organics has traveled near and far to make sure their clothing is made the Maggie’s way: Ethical, sustainable, and transformative. Changing lives for the better.
Fits approximate shoe size:
M fits women's shoe size 5 1/2 -9 / men's shoe size 4 -8 / Euro 36-41
L fits men's shoe size 8-12 / Women's shoe size 10 - 13 / Euro 41-46
63% Organic merino wool, 35% nylon, 2% spandex
For soft, long lasting locks, machine wash warm, medium dry.
Made in USA.
- Online only and shipping throughout Canada, United States and now Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Free Shipping in Canada over $75 (most locations, before taxes). $8-$15 shipping options below $75.
- Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $50 (before taxes), $8 flat rate below $50.
Current typical order timing (weather permitting):
- Local Delivery, 1-2 business days
- Shipped, 1-2 business days + travel time
- Local pick-up at Perriwinkle Gift Studio has been suspended until further notice due to COVID restrictions.
Thank you for supporting us to keep our small business operating. Our storefront is now permanently closed as we transition our sock collections online and prepare for our new global economic reality, with a new focus on our exclusive Actually Made in Canada sock collection.
Be safe, be well, and be kind.
Much Moose Love💜
Director of Sockology
We feature our very own Actually Made in Canada sock collection created in Ontario, Canada on vintage production machines from the mid-1900s, plus other brands. From avocado to zebra with corgis and llamas in between and a sprinkle of stripes on top, we have you (your feet) covered. At Purple Moose, the Sockologist is IN!