Featuring our own Actually Made in Canada collection.
Hummingbird by Coast Salish, Kwakwaka'wakw artist Maynard Johnny, Jr.
Make your kitchen brighter with this fun and colorful printed and woven unbleached cotton Tea Towel. A perfect combination of form and function, this towel will make washing up less of a chore. This dish towel conveniently matches our Porcelain Serveware Collection
"My passion is to share Coast Salish art with my family, community and beyond. I am very touched when passing down this cultural legacy to my grandchildren."
Community Impact: Over the past year, your purchases helped Native Northwest partner with over 60 initiatives that support Indigenous people and communities.
Made in India.
- Online only and shipping throughout Canada, United States and now Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Free Shipping in Canada over $75 (most locations, before taxes). $8-$15 shipping options below $75.
- Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $50 (before taxes), $8 flat rate below $50.
Current typical order timing (weather permitting):
- Local Delivery, 1-2 business days
- Shipped, 1-2 business days + travel time
- Local pick-up at Perriwinkle Gift Studio has been suspended until further notice due to COVID restrictions.
Thank you for supporting us to keep our small business operating. Our storefront is now permanently closed as we transition our sock collections online and prepare for our new global economic reality, with a new focus on our exclusive Actually Made in Canada sock collection.
Be safe, be well, and be kind.
Much Moose Love💜
Director of Sockology
We feature our very own Actually Made in Canada sock collection created in Ontario, Canada on vintage production machines from the mid-1900s, plus other brands. From avocado to zebra with corgis and llamas in between and a sprinkle of stripes on top, we have you (your feet) covered. At Purple Moose, the Sockologist is IN!