Featuring our own Actually Made in Canada collection.
Sacred Salmon by Haisla, Heiltsuk artist Paul Windsor
“I was raised in a way of life based on hunting, fishing, feasting, singing, dancing and visual arts. Art has always been communicated as an expression of spirit to the connections to people and the ways of life.”
Material: 100% cotton
Care instructions: Machine wash, cold (30 ℃ / 86 ℉). Do not bleach or iron. To reduce damage and be good to the planet, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
Community Impact: Over the past year, your purchases helped Native Northwest partner with over 60 initiatives that support Indigenous people and communities.
Made in Canada.
- Online only and shipping throughout Canada, United States and now Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Free Shipping in Canada over $75 (most locations, before taxes). $8-$15 shipping options below $75.
- Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $50 (before taxes), $8 flat rate below $50.
(YET ANOTHER) LOCKDOWN OFFER -
Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $25 (before taxes), $5 flat rate below $25.
Current typical order timing (weather permitting):
- Local Delivery, 1-2 business days
- Shipped, 1-2 business days + travel time
- Local pick-up at Perriwinkle Gift Studio has been suspended until further notice due to COVID restrictions.
Thank you for supporting us to keep our small business operating. Our storefront is now permanently closed as we transition our sock collections online and prepare for our new global economic reality, with a new focus on our exclusive Actually Made in Canada sock collection.
Be safe, be well, and be kind.
Much Moose Love💜
Director of Sockology
We feature our very own Actually Made in Canada sock collection created in Ontario, Canada on vintage production machines from the mid-1900s, plus other brands. From avocado to zebra with corgis and llamas in between and a sprinkle of stripes on top, we have you (your feet) covered. At Purple Moose, the Sockologist is IN!