Featuring our own Actually Made in Canada collection.
See important holiday season updates below.
Loons Calling by Ojibway artist Mark A. Jacobson
New triple-layered face masks with adjustable ear loops for a custom fit.
For optimal use, we suggest washing your mask before your first use and after every wear, plus washing your hands before putting it on and taking it off. Once it’s on, do your best to avoid adjusting. (And as always, try not to touch your face.)
Features:100% polyester outer layer100% cotton for 2 inner layersadjustable ear loop straps (by tying knots)
Please note: They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting nor to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC or Health Canada. They are designed for adult use only.
One size fits most.
Care Directions: Machine wash warm, hang to dry.
Community Impact: Over the past year, your purchases helped Native Northwest partner with over 60 initiatives that support Indigenous people and communities.
Made in India.
- Online only and shipping throughout Canada and the United States.
- Free Shipping in Canada over $75 (most locations, before taxes).
- Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $75 (before taxes), $8 flat rate below $75.
- Free Pick-up at Perriwinkle Gift Studio at 249 Wortley Road in London, ON for any amount.
- We are working to have shipments processed and on the way to you within 48 hours.
- For local delivery please allow up to 3 days as weather conditions are variable.
Thank you for supporting us to keep our small business operating. Our storefront is now permanently closed as we transition our sock collections online and prepare for our new global economic reality, with a new focus on our exclusive Actually Made in Canada sock collection.
Be safe, be well, and be kind.
Much Moose Love💜
Director of Sockology
We feature our very own Actually Made in Canada sock collection created in Ontario, Canada on vintage production machines from the mid-1900s, plus other brands. From avocado to zebra with corgis and llamas in between and a sprinkle of stripes on top, we have you (your feet) covered. At Purple Moose, the Sockologist is IN!