Featuring our own Actually Made in Canada collection.
This fearsome critter is said to be a myth. We swear we've seen them frolicking in fields as we drove by. We believe we've even witnessed a battle or two, locked horns in the sunset, as we walked through a forest. But we're believers. You'll have to decide for yourself if these cryptids are credible.
We fulfilled our number one customer request and developed proprietary technology to create our awesome designs on stretchier socks—up to 21 inches in circumference without distorting the graphics. Our custom built machine creates a higher thread count knee high that won’t fall down, no matter your leg size.
56% Cotton, 42% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
Fits women's approximate shoe size 5-9 / up to men's shoe size 8 / Euro 35-40
Care instructions: Machine wash, cold (30 ℃ / 86 ℉). Do not bleach or iron. To reduce damage and be good to the planet, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
Made in South Korea.
- Online only and shipping throughout Canada, United States and now Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Free Shipping in Canada over $75 (most locations, before taxes). $8-$15 shipping options below $75.
- Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $50 (before taxes), $8 flat rate below $50.
(YET ANOTHER) LOCKDOWN OFFER -
Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $25 (before taxes), $5 flat rate below $25.
Current typical order timing (weather permitting):
- Local Delivery, 1-2 business days
- Shipped, 1-2 business days + travel time
- Local pick-up at Perriwinkle Gift Studio has been suspended until further notice due to COVID restrictions.
Thank you for supporting us to keep our small business operating. Our storefront is now permanently closed as we transition our sock collections online and prepare for our new global economic reality, with a new focus on our exclusive Actually Made in Canada sock collection.
Be safe, be well, and be kind.
Much Moose Love💜
Director of Sockology
We feature our very own Actually Made in Canada sock collection created in Ontario, Canada on vintage production machines from the mid-1900s, plus other brands. From avocado to zebra with corgis and llamas in between and a sprinkle of stripes on top, we have you (your feet) covered. At Purple Moose, the Sockologist is IN!