Featuring our own Actually Made in Canada collection.
Dream your way through the forest, encountering animals of the Pacific Northwest along the way.
Written by Musqueam, Coast Salish artist Melaney Gleeson-Lyall and featuring the work of 9 contributing artists.
24 pages; measures 5.75" x 5.75". Made from paper sourced from sustainable forests and printed with soy based ink and water-based protective coating.
Community Impact: Over the past year, your purchases helped Native Northwest partner with over 60 initiatives that support Indigenous people and communities.
Made in China
Contributing Artists: Allan Weir (Haida), Ben Houstie (Bella Bella), Eric Parnell (Haida), Ernest Swanson (haida), Francis Horne Sr. (Coast Salish), Maynard Johnny Jr. (Coast Salish, Kwakwaka'wakw), Mervin Windsor (Haisla, Heiltsuk), Nicole La Rock (Coast Salish), Paul Windsor (Haisla, Heiltsuk) and Simone Diamond (Coast Salish)
Made in Hong Kong.
- Online only and shipping throughout Canada, United States and now Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Free Shipping in Canada over $75 (most locations, before taxes). $8-$15 shipping options below $75.
- Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $50 (before taxes), $8 flat rate below $50.
Current typical order timing (weather permitting):
- Local Delivery, 1-2 business days
- Shipped, 1-2 business days + travel time
- Local pick-up at Perriwinkle Gift Studio has been suspended until further notice due to COVID restrictions.
Thank you for supporting us to keep our small business operating. Our storefront is now permanently closed as we transition our sock collections online and prepare for our new global economic reality, with a new focus on our exclusive Actually Made in Canada sock collection.
Be safe, be well, and be kind.
Much Moose Love💜
Director of Sockology
We feature our very own Actually Made in Canada sock collection created in Ontario, Canada on vintage production machines from the mid-1900s, plus other brands. From avocado to zebra with corgis and llamas in between and a sprinkle of stripes on top, we have you (your feet) covered. At Purple Moose, the Sockologist is IN!