Featuring our own Actually Made in Canada collection.
This heavyweight 70% super soft wool sock celebrates Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland.
Boot high height from mid-point of heel to top for Large - 13 1/2"
They are manufactured in small batches in Ontario, Canada on production knitting machines from the mid 1900s as part of our Actually Made in Canada collection.
Fits approximate shoe size:
L fits men's shoe size 8-12 / Women's shoe size 9 1/2 - 13 1/2 / Euro 41-46
70% Wool, 30% Nylon
Machine wash, cold (30 ℃ / 86 ℉). Do not bleach or iron. To reduce damage and be good to the planet, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
To reduce packaging waste the material content and care instructions are provided above. A general info card for our Actually Made in Canada collection is available below.
Actually Made in Canada.
- Online only and shipping throughout Canada, United States and now Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Free Shipping in Canada over $75 (most locations, before taxes). $8-$15 shipping options below $75.
- Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $50 (before taxes), $8 flat rate below $50.
Current typical order timing (weather permitting):
- Local Delivery, 1-2 business days
- Shipped, 1-2 business days + travel time
- Local pick-up at Perriwinkle Gift Studio has been suspended until further notice due to COVID restrictions.
Thank you for supporting us to keep our small business operating. Our storefront is now permanently closed as we transition our sock collections online and prepare for our new global economic reality, with a new focus on our exclusive Actually Made in Canada sock collection.
Be safe, be well, and be kind.
Much Moose Love💜
Director of Sockology
We feature our very own Actually Made in Canada sock collection created in Ontario, Canada on vintage production machines from the mid-1900s, plus other brands. From avocado to zebra with corgis and llamas in between and a sprinkle of stripes on top, we have you (your feet) covered. At Purple Moose, the Sockologist is IN!