Featuring our own Actually Made in Canada collection.
The press conference we all wish we we're able to attend on November 7, 2020 in Philadelphia. We have captured the moment akin to sticking a flag into something. Or something else into something else, we're still not sure after four years.
Heeling is so vitally necessary during these times. We are pleased to incorporate our Sockologist, Mooselow on each sock so you may look down and feel secure in that your own personal Sockologist is with you every step of the day. In this, we believe.
Fits approximate shoe size:
One Size Fits Most adults, like from women's size 8 to men's size 12.
77% OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Organic Cotton, 20% Nylon, 3% Elastic
Made on 200 needle knitting machines with the latest toe closing technology to assure as seamless a toe box as possible.
Care instructions:Machine wash, cold (30 ℃ / 86 ℉). Do not bleach or iron. To reduce damage and be good to the planet, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
Actually Made in Canada.
- Online only and shipping throughout Canada, United States and now Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Free Shipping in Canada over $75 (most locations, before taxes). $8-$15 shipping options below $75.
- Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $50 (before taxes), $8 flat rate below $50.
(YET ANOTHER) LOCKDOWN OFFER -
Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $25 (before taxes), $5 flat rate below $25.
Current typical order timing (weather permitting):
- Local Delivery, 1-2 business days
- Shipped, 1-2 business days + travel time
- Local pick-up at Perriwinkle Gift Studio has been suspended until further notice due to COVID restrictions.
Thank you for supporting us to keep our small business operating. Our storefront is now permanently closed as we transition our sock collections online and prepare for our new global economic reality, with a new focus on our exclusive Actually Made in Canada sock collection.
Be safe, be well, and be kind.
Much Moose Love💜
Director of Sockology
We feature our very own Actually Made in Canada sock collection created in Ontario, Canada on vintage production machines from the mid-1900s, plus other brands. From avocado to zebra with corgis and llamas in between and a sprinkle of stripes on top, we have you (your feet) covered. At Purple Moose, the Sockologist is IN!