Featuring our own Actually Made in Canada collection.
Assorted Balega run and active socks are available for $10 each. Available in sizes from XS to XL (Women's size 3 to Men's size 14). Medium size is now sold out.
Limited to existing stock, no choice of colour, material or style.
Height may range from no-show to crew high with most being ankle high with tab.
May range from no cushion (ultra light) to medium cushion.
Available while stock lasts, these models currently retail from $16.99 to $24.99 at running stores in Canada.
Final sale, no returns or exchanges.
Fits approximate shoe size:
Material: Material may be Mohair, Drynamix® or other synthetic blends based upon available stock.
Care instructions: Machine wash, cold (30 ℃ / 86 ℉). Do not bleach or iron. To reduce damage and be good to the planet, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
Made in South Africa from USA sourced yarns.
- Online only and shipping throughout Canada, United States and now Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Free Shipping in Canada over $75 (most locations, before taxes). $6-$15 shipping options below $75.
- Free Drop & Go Delivery in London over $50 (before taxes), $8 flat rate below $50.
Current typical order timing (weather permitting):
- Local Delivery, 1-2 business days
- Shipped, 1-2 business days + travel time
- Local pick-up at Perriwinkle Gift Studio has been suspended until further notice due to COVID restrictions.
Thank you for supporting us to keep our small business operating. Our storefront is now permanently closed as we transition our sock collections online and prepare for our new global economic reality, with a new focus on our exclusive Actually Made in Canada sock collection.
Be safe, be well, and be kind.
Much Moose Love💜
Director of Sockology
We feature our very own Actually Made in Canada sock collection created in Ontario, Canada on vintage production machines from the mid-1900s, plus other brands. From avocado to zebra with corgis and llamas in between and a sprinkle of stripes on top, we have you (your feet) covered. At Purple Moose, the Sockologist is IN!